Micro-Blog-a-Thon

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I know it's only rock and roll, but...

This afternoon, I was studying at home. I had my laptop out, and I had it playing music. It was loud enough to be heard, I just had it going through the speakers. Well, I started being less and less productive, so I decided to head over to the library. So, I just shut my computer, without turning it off or anything, especially without turning off the music. I was concerned when it kept playing with my computer shut, but it eventually turned off before I had a chance to do anything about it.

Fast forward to me, at the library. I get my computer back out, open it up, and before I can even do anything, it starts back up again playing loud music for everyone in the library to hear. And my computer isn't fully "awake" at that point, so there isn't a whole lot I can do, except just kind of wait it out until it wakes up and I can turn the music off.

Basically, I made a whole bunch of new friends at the library tonight. Maybe I should post my story to this website (caution: you very well may be offended).

3 comments:

  1. Still not as bad as getting run over by an Excalade.....
    I'm just sayin'.....

    ~Nance

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops....ESCALADE...sorry about the typo~!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you were listening to this...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtkOLRuAXDY

    ReplyDelete