Micro-Blog-a-Thon

Monday, September 17, 2007

Long Monday...

As it turns out, its a little bit weird to spend almost all of you time with the same 15 or so people. That's pretty much what has been going on in my life (give or take time not spent at school). To be honest, its not all bad, but in some ways, I feel like I'm losing touch with the rest of the world. I suppose that's life. But it is nice to actually talk to "normal" people every once in a while--not that that ever happens...
Today was Monday (maybe you knew that--its the best day of the week...). Weekend is over, an time to get back to studying. Boring stuff, but only 3 more weeks of anatomy! Quick recap of the weekend for ya: Friday night--went to a 'barbecue' after my exam. Saturday--woke up ~12. Went to laundromat for about 4 hours. By that time it was time for dinner. That's about all I did on Saturday. Sunday--finally went to church. Grace Church in Granger. It was cool. It was good to be at church again. Then I came home, did some studying, and then went and got my hair cut. Just for the record, Greatclips ain't got nothing on Gary's Barber Shop.

So yeah. Weekend was good. Long Monday, not so great, but not bad either. Long Tuesday's coming up though.

2 comments:

  1. You are wrong. Mondays bite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, when you are a resident, get enough sleep. I was working on Monday and one of my patients was being seen by the resident on call. She had worked over 100 hours the previous week and she was going the same way for this week. She was not exactly friendly. It was pretty funny when Dr. Connerly (the doc in charge of the residents) came up to the floor, to see her change her attitude pretty quick.

    ReplyDelete