Micro-Blog-a-Thon

Monday, January 7, 2008

Some time later...

It's been awhile since my last posting. Since then, I have experienced winter break. And also the end of that break... My new semester is in full swing, and I can see that its going to be equally as tough as the last one, but this time, I have my new year's resolution. This year's new year's resolution is (drumroll please...): not go crazy! I think its been going well so far.
Last weekend was pretty crazy though (no studying either)... I went down to Indianapolis for my friend (cousin...?) Drew's wedding. I would say we partied like it was 1999. And it was a success... they ended up married.
And as it turns out, even with taking the entire weekend off, I'm still not even that behind in my studies. Which really just goes along with my new year's resolution, showing that I may not have to be doing school constantly to be able to pass.
So building on that, and also the fact that it was about 62 degrees today, I decided to take a little time off this afternoon and go for a jog. Which was a good idea, cause it was really nice out today, but unfortunately I'm a little out of shape. So I was feeling the burn pretty good. But it was definitely a good idea. In fact, I'm not quite sure now why I stopped running last fall. I kind of wish I hadn't... Oh well.

In other news, its really too bad about that national championship game...

No comments:

Post a Comment