Micro-Blog-a-Thon

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Guess who passed Neuroscience?

If you guessed me, you were right. We got our final grades for that class today. Actually everyone in my class passed. So there you have it. I guess we succeeded. But of course we've moved on to the wonderful world of Physiology now, and forgotten all about Neuroscience.

Personally, I'm looking forward to this summer (yes, we do get a summer break, although this is the only year). No classes for a couple months is gonna be nice. Also, I got into this "Hospital Medical Education" program that the Indiana State Medical Association sets up with different hospitals around the state. So I'll be here in South Bend "working" (aka watching and learning) in a hospital for 8 weeks. They say the goal of the program is to expose you to as much of the diversity of medicine as possible, which I think will be good. Basically you get to learn some things and see what you might like to do down the road, and get paid to do it.

Well anyway, that's really all I have to write. It was just another long day of studying. Nothing to write home about. Well, there was a lot of ice on the inside of my windshield when I leaving school to come home tonight. But that's about the most exciting thing that happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment