Micro-Blog-a-Thon

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter

Happy Easter everybody! (don't worry, I won't be telling you what easter means today...)

I hope you all are having a great easter. I am spending the day studying... like always. I'm halfway done with my Immunology class, but its only 2 weeks long, so I have to have half of immunology memorized before tomorrow!!! No big deal though, I pretty much have it down. Seriously. The only problem is that, like everything else I've learned in school, I'll probably only remember about 20% of it for more than 1 week after the class is over. Oh well, I guess if I ever need it, I'll just have to look it up.

So, on to the question of the day...

The question:
Should Bobby Knight go back to coaching at IU?

The answer:
Yes, and I will give him as many chairs to throw as he wants.

1 comment:

  1. wow, it would be something to see the general return from exile. it would make a lot of bitter hoosiers pretty happy.

    i enjoy rush's commentary more than I enjoy O'Reily's, but I just can't see Rush beating the ol' Irishman.

    also, are you getting any better idea of what you want as a specialty? i realize you have a lot of time, but still. i always thought i wanted to go into managment when i was in school, but i've done a complete 180 on that one; i guess you just never know.

    ReplyDelete