Micro-Blog-a-Thon

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Let me tell you about my day.... I studied pretty much all day. Until about 8 o'clock, when I gave up.
Just another great day. Not too long ago, though, it wouldn't have been anything "to write home about". However, thanks to Al Gore and his modern miracle that is "The Internet", my boring day has become something that I can write about online for all to see. That's just one of the many reasons I love the 21st Century.

In case you're interested in what else I love about the 21st Century, here's a list:

What I Love About the 21st Century (in the order that I think of them)
(yes, I am seriously doing this...)

Airplanes
Bicycles
Cars
Dogs
E-banking (even though I can never remember my password)
Facebook
GreatClips
Homeland Security
Ice being all over the roads
Jack Bauer from 24
Kiterunners (I don't know what they are, but apparently there's a book and a movie about one)
Lupus (because its NEVER lupus...)
ME!!!
Not having to be afraid of Y2K anymore
Owing Sallie Mae my firstborn
Power windows
Quesadillas
"Remember Dale Earnhardt" stickers
Saving big money at Menard's
TXT MSG
Unbelieveable gas prices
V for Vendetta movie previews (never saw it, but the previews were cool)
Wikipedia
X-Games
YouTube
Zildjian cymbals (they got a lot better after 1999)

Now, that's just a smattering of things that I love about the 21st century. I may have forgotten a few. Remember, I just put them in there in the order I thought of them. If you have any suggestions, feel free to leave a comment.
Goodbye.

2 comments:

  1. How about fishing & all the accessories that you have to have for great success like your grandpa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Global Warming"...-Nate

    ReplyDelete