Micro-Blog-a-Thon

Monday, May 12, 2008

The Update

Admittedly, it has been quite a while since my last post. I wholeheartedly apologize for that. Now, down to business… What has Matt been doing for the past few weeks? Well, I finished my trip to the east coast with a visit to Washington D.C., the first time I'd been there. Nothing like all those monuments to remind you that you're an American… After that, I spent a few days in South Bend, and then I came down to the lake and hung out. Then I went down to Indianapolis and hung out for a night. Then I came back to the lake, where I've been since Saturday. Yes, it's true; I haven't worked or done much of anything productive for awhile. However, I am okay with that. It does, however, get a little bit boring, which is why I will be VERY ready to start my summer HME program (like an internship…I wrote about it before) in 2 weeks and 1 day.

In closing, I will say that I am enjoying this summer WAY more than I enjoyed any summer before it. Whether that is because it's my last summer vacation ever or because of something else, I can't say, but I'm liking it.

No comments:

Post a Comment