Micro-Blog-a-Thon

Friday, November 28, 2008

I Was Told There Would Be Tur-Duck-en... Somebody Lied!

It's not every day that I spend hours and hours sitting around with family, talking about a new baby, the weather, football, senior pictures inspired by the grunge era, turkeys, and rabbits. Not that I don't spend every waking moment thinking about all of these things all year round. It's just that normally, they aren't really legitimate topics for conversation. At least not if I want to keep the friends that I do have... However, once a year, Thanksgiving rolls around, and all of these things (which are just a smattering of the things that I'm thankful for this year) become topics for serious discussion (or to be eaten, in the case of the turkey and rabbits). And to tell the truth, I like it. Come to think of it, I'm thankful for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment