Micro-Blog-a-Thon

Monday, November 17, 2008

Winter Wonderland

Hello all! I thought now was a good time to do an actual post...

I guess a lot has happened since my last one. I've been a little busy the last couple of weeks, mostly with studying for my general pathology final exam (which means that as of last week, general path is over!), and over this past weekend, I went down to Indianapolis and visited some friends from college. Originally we were planning to go out hiking and then camp out in the woods Saturday night, but based on the weather, the powers that be (i.e. my friends) decided that it would be better if we didn't do that. So we ended up just hanging out in town. Anyway, it was a pretty good time.

Then, earlier today, I had an Intro to Clinical Medicine exam (yes, I guess I've reached the point where I'm willing to go out of town the weekend before an exam...whatever that means). Anyway, after I got done we got to look over the answer key, and count up what our grade would be, and I passed (with some points to spare even)! Which is good news, because I would have felt like I had been being lazy all weekend if I hadn't.

So, that's the exciting story of my life. I guess in addition, it snowed here last night... I've really been dreading the snow, because I remember how much we got here last year, but now that its actually here, its not so bad. I mean, I won't go so far as to say that I really liked driving in it today, but it isn't all that bad... at least not today. Unfortunately, I'll probably be singing a different tune come February, but at least for now I can handle it.

1 comment:

  1. ive red your blogs...quite interesting...good luck with your studies...by any chance if you have any articles please send me a copy in ladyexis_sgvb@yahoo.com it will be very much appreciated..thank you

    ReplyDelete