Micro-Blog-a-Thon

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Pop quiz (Addendum)

Saturday is finally here, and you all know what that means... football! Well, that and my constant state of elation about being done with Surgery! Not that I don't like it. But I also like sleep. And eating on a regular basis. I'm pretty happy for a break.

At this point, I'd love to go through and make a "top 10 list" of things that happened over the past month, but I'm afraid I might get extorted. So instead of that, and in honor of the exam I had yesterday, I'm gonna let you all re-enter the academic realm, and take this pop-quiz I've put together. So, print this out, get your #2 pencils ready, and let's go!!




The Test!


The first five are true/false questions.

1. True or False: The kids are alright.
2. True or False: Spinal fluid is final, you won't get it back.
3. True or False: You're generally safe, as long as you mind your own business.
4. True or False: It's possible for everyone to take "the road less traveled".
5: True or False: Peaches come from trees.

The next couple are multiple choice.

6. When going on a trip, you should remember that "Even the longest journey begins with __________."
A. Packing
B. A single step
C. Getting directions on Google maps
D. A chase scene

7. If someone smudges up your Pumas, you should:
A. Start yelling
B. Fight
C. Let it slide
D. Call a lawyer

Use the following list to answer the following questions. Each of the items may be used once, more than once, or not at all.

A. Folic acid
B. China
C. Argon
D. Large Hadron Collider
E. RFID chips
F. Mike Ditka
G. Transistors
H. Trophic levels
I. Green
J. Crystal lattice
K. The Duke
L. The Rock
M. The Articles of Confederation
N. Dane Cook
O. L'Hopital's rule
P. Ondine's curse
Q. Rondeau

8. Table salt is an example of ______.
9. What is the greatest threat to mankind?
10. What is the name of the official NFL football?

The final question is "short answer". Please respond to the following:

"What is the meaning of life?"

Stop. The test is over.

Answers available in a few days!

1 comment: