Micro-Blog-a-Thon

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Ahh, another weekend, over!! OH NO!!!

Unfortunately, weekends are never quite long enough, and there's always plenty of things that I don't get done in them... I would say that this weekend was pretty productive, though, except that that would be a lie! Well, at least I'm on my neurosurgery rotation, which has been pretty cool.

At any rate, I'm super-excited (moreso than always!) because in two weeks, I have NINE DAYS OFF!!! Seriously, it's gonna be awesome! I haven't had nine days off in a row for about a year (even counting time off for the holidays). What am I going to do?

I have no idea whatsoever, but I think it will definitely involve a LOT of sleeping!

Much like this comic strip, I don't have many other thoughts at this point, so I think I'll draw this to a close.

Did you know that the entire archive of Calvin and Hobbes comics is available online for free!?

1 comment:

  1. You have such an interesting life sir! Keep up the good work ;-)

    ReplyDelete