Micro-Blog-a-Thon

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

NPR

I think I'm finally getting used to my life now. I'm kind of getting to know how to get around the city, I'm kind of used to my schedule, and kind of getting a handle on school, and my apartment. Of course I'm busy, but you know, everybody's busy with something, and mine just happens to be school right now.

I was listening to the radio while I was driving to and from school (several times), and they were playing some interviews and sound bytes of people who had some connection to the 9/11 attacks. It was strange to hear some of those news-casts again, 6 years later, and think about what really happened. I guess it was more sad than strange. And then to think about what has happened since then, well, I'm sure everyone has similar thoughts about it.
That's something nobody really wants to relive, but I'm sure nobody would want to forget it either.

Well, its almost time for another exam! Friday. Not good. I did good on the quiz this week, but I don't know that that means a whole lot. I guess I'll have to study more. I spent a couple hours in the lab tonight. Hope it pays off.

No comments:

Post a Comment