Micro-Blog-a-Thon

Monday, September 10, 2007

Day 21

Today has been another Monday. I'm halfway done with gross anatomy! Which is good. I went jogging today, and realized I'm pretty well out of shape. I hadn't jogged since, maybe, a week ago Thursday. Anyway, I finished my route, but I was pretty tired afterwards.

So I was tired. Then I went to the school to do some reading. Well, I guess I was just tired, and not really liking reading too much. So I fell asleep in my chair for like an hour. Then this other guy came in and said something to me, and I got so startled I about had a heart attack. Yeah, that was pretty crazy.

So, yeah, this here post is turning out to be pretty boring. I guess it was a good day, there just isn't that much unique to write about.

1 comment:

  1. I have canine rabies. Other than that, I really like that Pandora site. It's some year to get to see Notre Dame games...

    ReplyDelete