Micro-Blog-a-Thon

Friday, September 28, 2007

What time is it when the clock strikes 13?

At what point does studying become excessive? I think today may have reached that point. As it is now almost 3 in the morning, and I just got home from school, I think I can safely say that. However, what if it seems like nothing has 'sunk in'? Isn't that a bad thing? My test is tomorrow afternoon, with the Gross Anatomy National Discipline Exam to follow next Friday. I hope that the 7 weeks of studying has actually prepared me to take a test that puts my knowledge up against that of people who will have spent an entire semester studying it... can you say "rushed"? I can.
Not that it won't be great to have Gross Anatomy out of the way... its the one medical school class that EVERYONE knows about, and that I've been fearful of for about 5 years. To be honest, its been just as hard as I thought it would be. Just a LOT shorter. But again, it'll all be over in about a week! Unless I fail it, and have to remediate over the summer... that would be fun... not.

In a sidenote, the year that I buy season tickets to Notre Dame football games WOULD be the year they start out 0-4... Not that I'm a huge fan, but yeah, its probably more fun to watch a good team than an awful one.

No comments:

Post a Comment