Micro-Blog-a-Thon

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

What are books?

Well, the Thanksgiving holiday is over, and am totally back into school. With a whole histology class to fit into just three and a half weeks, I don't really have a choice but to hit the books with a vengeance. Which is hard to do after a four day weekend. But I guess it happened today.
I say I guess it happened, because I got the the end of my studying tonight (about 15 minutes ago), and come to think of it, I can't really say one thing that I know for sure that I learned today. So in some respects it feels like a wasted day. Of course, I'm pretty sure that studying was still worthwhile, but it just didn't feel as productive as it could have been. But that's how it goes I guess. As long as I learn what I need to know, everything will be fine.

I don't have a whole lot to write, but I did take a walk in Merry Lea while I was at the lake, and I took these pictures.


2 comments:

  1. Wow! Amazing shots! Glad you got a little break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Matt

    Just read all your blogs.(Read, I had nothing better to do) :) Could have gone to bed early. Now that Brachial Plexus I am familiar with that. Had mine MRI-d twice recently. Found a torn labrum. Only hurts when I do this. Dr. said don't do that HA medical humor!!

    ReplyDelete