Micro-Blog-a-Thon

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Inside the computer...?

Earlier today, I had a physiology test. I got my grade back, and apparently it went pretty well. Unfortunately, I have another physiology test (the final) on Friday. Its another NBME Shelf exam, so its really kind of up in the air as to whether its going to be easy or hard, or if whether or not its a hard test means anything when it comes to what grade I get on it. What that means is, its a standardized test, and its graded based on how everyone in the country does over several years, so if its a hard test, and nobody does real well, and I don't either, then I could still get a good grade on it, but if its an easy test, and everybody does well on it, but I do mediocre, then I wouldn't get a good grade. In summation, my grade is based on how everyone else does.

Also, I got a new computer today. Its pretty much a supercomputer. I think if I ever wanted to do any really really big calculations, I could definitely do it. In addition, it can also talk to you. And you can talk to it. In fact, I'm talking to it right now. Unfortunately, it's harder than you might think to get to your computer to listen to you. In fact, its not working all that well, and I think can actually type faster than it can. Oh well.

Well, that's about all that I have to say today.

No comments:

Post a Comment