Micro-Blog-a-Thon

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Studying my life away

That's right, I'm still at it. While the 2nd years and the rest of the Notre Dame students are on Spring Break, I'm still here studying... I have to tell you, its a really great time. Of course, the only thing that makes it all ok is that I know that next week, while they're all in classes and studying, I know that I'll be on break. At least that's what I've been telling myself so that I'll keep studying.

I have found plenty of ways to keep myself from studying though. For example, I spent about a half an hour earlier looking at 5K races in the area this spring. We're trying to get some people together from my class to run one. And I guess it was kind of my idea so its up to me to find out all the details. Such as, are there actually any 5K's around (there are--I spent a half hour looking for them), and when are they. So that was fun. In addition, I have this problem where I get really distracted from studying by checking my email about every 3 minutes or so. Its more of an addiction than anything, but at least I know that I'll never miss that important email (or the one from Facebook telling me that I'm the #7 "Most trustworthy" person in my friends list--whatever that means).

Finally, I for one am glad that the election is still going on. In fact, I'm hoping that it will still be going on when it comes time for Indiana's primary. I think I might even register as a Democrat.

2 comments:

  1. I will definitely register as a Democrat and cast my vote for whoever needs the delegates more. I want this bloodshed to continue indefinitely! Let Hilary and Obama tear each other up. I guess I really don't care because if I go into the polling booth and see McCain v. Clinton/Obama, then there had better be a Libertarian to vote for. If I am forced to choose between those clowns, then I'm afraid I'll just have to snip the ol' carotids and say goodnight because I couldn't get behind any of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry Bill, Ralph Nader will definitely be on the ballot, so you can vote form him. Seat belts... you've got to respect that.

    ReplyDelete