Micro-Blog-a-Thon

Friday, March 14, 2008

TGIF?

So, as it turns out, a week is not that long. Its already Friday, and I think I could use a whole other week of break. However, I guess that would be asking for too much. I still have a few days left though, and I plan on using them mainly for sleeping, although I might do some other things as well...
Then it's back to the books. Of course that isn't really anything to worry about. Obviously my next block will be easy, I'm going to have tons of free time, even though I'll still learn everything. Wait a minute, I think that I've heard that before. And it wasn't true.
But I guess that's life. I'm still on break now, enjoying the weather. I have to be honest, I have been looking forward to spring since it started getting cold last fall. Maybe the days of scraping car windows are over for the year. And I don't just mean scraping the outside of the windows, I'm talking about BOTH sides. For real though, winter is a great season. Except for the cold and having to drive in the snow.
I suppose that's about all I have to write about. I hope everyone is having a great day. I plan to enjoy the rest of mine.

1 comment:

  1. You know what? you did have a good spring break. you got to go see a movie with Tina and I. That counts as something big. That means you had an AWESOME SPRING BREAK 2008!

    ReplyDelete