Micro-Blog-a-Thon

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The Real Super Tuesday

Today I am enjoying SPRING BREAK 2008!!! (its a lot more exciting if you type it in ALL CAPS)

What is Matt doing on spring break? Not a whole lot. Sleeping about 18 hours a day, not studying at all, playing Halo, watching American Idol (which I hate, but its on so...). Actually I didn't do completely nothing today. I out up some window trim with my dad today. So that was something. Unfortunately though, he must not have worn his glasses when he went to the lumber yard, because all of the wood that we were using was really, really warped. I mean it pretty much was shaped like a spiral. Not even joking.

So that's pretty much what happened today. To close though, I will leave you with the following utterly serious quote:

"Two fish were in a tank. One said to the other: 'You man the guns, I'll drive!'"
-Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment