Micro-Blog-a-Thon

Monday, April 14, 2008

Uncle Matt

So, I found out last Friday that I am going to be an uncle in a few months. Great news! I've never been an uncle before. I'm not 100% sure what the responsibilities of an uncle are, but I was informed by a friend last night that they are mainly restricted to buying sweet gifts. So I'm thinking that the best part of Uncle-hood may be the (I hope) lack of responsibility…

But back to my life. I've spent pretty much all day at school today, ostensibly studying, but to be honest, I sat in lecture all day not paying too much attention, and thus far this evening, my studying has been less than fruitful. Oh well. I only have about 1 week left of the semester, so I think I can get thru that without making myself sick with all the studying, and I should be fine. I just have to pass my Microbiology final, and demonstrate my impeccable medical history-taking skills. Hopefully I will be able to pass both of those things.

To be honest, there isn't too much more for me to tell. Just studying, trying to study, and trying not to go crazy, all at the same time.

2 comments:

  1. What do you think WE feel like??? WE are going to be GREAT-Grandparents!!! :)

    Love, Grandma & Granpa (via Nance)

    ReplyDelete
  2. woah, uncle matt. good times for sure. you'll be a doctor, so the kid's going to expect some sweet gifts!

    ReplyDelete