Micro-Blog-a-Thon

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

There's only one thing to do... Graduate.

I have been thinking about it, and I have decided that my life right now feels a lot like high school. Maybe everybody could say that, like on the Cadillac commercial they have on right now, but I think it applies to me.

On another note, I have only got 2 weeks left, and then its THE LAST SUMMER BREAK EVER!!! I've probably said that before, but I'm just a little excited. After these 2 weeks, I've got about a month off from everything, and then I start my internship at one of the hospitals here in town. Basically, all I'll be doing is hanging out in the hospital with different doctors every day learning what all of them do. That's kind of like 3rd and 4th years, except at this point, I haven't really learned enough to do anything, and also, I won't be getting graded on everything that I do (= low stress...). Which really will be nice (see above, where life is like high school).

So that's just about it. Plans for the rest of the summer include regular fishing, spear fishing, playing my guitar for approximately 9 hours a day, running a 10k (actually that one's true), doing some political campaigning, and a trip to New York and Washington, DC. So there you have it. After all of this, I get to start school again, and say goodbye to summer breaks, because ready or not, here comes the real world... well, kind of.

No comments:

Post a Comment