Micro-Blog-a-Thon

Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Last Week

I know that this summer has been the proverbial "calm before the storm", and I have been enjoying what I've been doing, but I am happy announce that this week will be my last in the hospital medical education program. I am sure that within a week of classes starting I will be begging to go back to it, but at this point I am ready for a change from just observing things.

Right now, I'm mostly looking forward to a couple weeks of hanging out, moving across town, and going to Canada before school starts up again...


I don't have too much to say (maybe that's why I haven't written anything on here for a few weeks), so without further ado, I will bid you "adieu"...

1 comment:

  1. yeah, aren't you just psyched about the fall? very busy times ahead. i'm taking community health nursing which has a clinical all day on thursdays, history of rock n' roll, transcultural healthcare, and disaster nursing (a 1 credit hour, one weekend class). shouldn't be too bad.

    also, my experience so far = family practice residents make my life difficult. it's a good thing they're in the hospital 24-7 and I can page them guilt-free, because it seems like I have to talk to them 10 times to get the right orders. it's not really their fault, though. their residency program allows them to manage complex ICU patients with not much oversight. especially compared to the Ortho Surgery residents, who are kept on a short leash. anyway, residents are still pretty cool because they are pretty easy to get orders from and most of them haven't fully developed their egos yet! (so yeah, i had a bad experience with the FP residents the other day.)

    ReplyDelete