Micro-Blog-a-Thon

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Moveing

Today, I finally moved most of my stuff from my old apartment into my new house! Which is great, because I was tired of that old apartment anyway... (seriously, there's no driveway for the house that it's in because it was probably built before there were cars) I will still be pretty close to where I go to school, and in my opinion, it will be a nicer place to live. I won't bore you with the details of moveing, but let me tell you that it took most of the day to get everything done.

Anyway, basically now I just have to clean the old place, which is probably my most favorite part of moveing. Besides the heavy lifting.

2 comments:

  1. Your blog name change really confused me when I saw an update through my RSS reader. Give us some kind of warning man!

    Hope the move went well. Post some pics of the new crib!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry 'bout that... but I changed it like 3 months ago; I had a poll where you could vote on the new name and everything, but I guess that doesn't come thru on the RSS.

    ReplyDelete