Micro-Blog-a-Thon

Monday, July 28, 2008

"Wait, I've got an idea"

I had a brilliant idea. Actually, it's more of a pun, or maybe a play on words. (I'm not 100% sure when something is a pun, and when it's just a play on words, but if you're really interested, I'm sure a whole horde of unemployed english teachers who could tell you, or you could just look here. Of course, if you're really studious, OR just a gangsta' at heart, you could look here.)

So anyway, back to the idea. Eveyone should be familiar with the song "Listen to Your Heart" by Roxette (the Swedish pop duo!), and later covered by DHT. I decided to give you the video for the DHT version, because I like it better...



Now that you've all watched the video, and after I tell you my idea, I dare you to tell me that I am not a your hero (or to walk through the fire!). So here's the idea:

First, I get a little music box, like they put in those Hallmark cards, with the "Listen to Your Heart" song on it (by the way, if there's one that plays "Rock and Roll Ain't Noise Pollution", somebody please tell me!)
Second, I attach the little music box to my stethoscope.
Third, every time I use my stethoscope, before I actually listen to someone's heart, I will play the song on the little music box.
Fourth, ???
Fifth, PROFIT!

And there you have it. The greatest idea I've had in at least four days.

Let me begin by saying, "I'm sorry." This is kind of ridiculous. Also, if there's something that offends you in the video, you should know that I didn't actually watch it, and I suggest you write a letter to your Congressman... or me. Or an email. Or a comment. By the way, I am changing the comment system, so it might be easier to leave one.

No comments:

Post a Comment