Micro-Blog-a-Thon

Friday, September 12, 2008

Poll!!!

I've got a real quick update on life... and a poll!

I had my Emergency medicine exam this morning... after which, I finally got my parking permit from Notre Dame Lame. After that, We had some lectures about otorhinolaryngology (AKA ENT). After that, the two family medicine residencies here in town continued to try to get us to do primary care, by buying us dinner and telling us how great it is to be a primary care provider...

Now for the poll...

1 comment:

  1. Why do you ask such hard questions??

    Also, primary care is a noble profession! There are not enough FP docs in this country, and it's getting worse. That makes it so that NPs are stepping into roles that nursing isn't really designed for (I didn't say qualified or capable). I don't want to get into trouble over discussing things over my paygrade, but the fact is, physicians are trained to be the experts in medicine, and we could use more of them focusing on prevention rather than repairs.

    ReplyDelete