Micro-Blog-a-Thon

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Paediatrics

Right now, I am smack-dab in the middle of studying for an exam. Surprise, surprise, right? Well, this time its Pediatrics, and let me tell you, I used to like kids a lot more than I do right now... just kidding! (get it?) I'm probably just a little bored with studying. Anyway, to be honest, I kind of like what we're learning about. I don't think I'll be a pediatrician, but its good stuff nonetheless (that's right I used 'nonetheless' in a sentence!).

So, after all of that rain we had (thank you, Ike!), this week has had really nice weather, which has made it a little disappointing to study all the time. I could be utilizing this weather to do something. Such as... well, I don't know, but something.

Anyway, I think my quest to have a life outside of medical school has come up to a roadblock. Which is too bad. Not to worry though, I'm still working at it. I'm just not sure how...

No comments:

Post a Comment