Micro-Blog-a-Thon

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Oh yeah, oh yeah, WHOO!

So, Saturday... maybe the best day of the week?

Today was spent studying all morning, followed by football (KEY PLAYS!!!), and this evening, I've spent a considerable amount of time pretending I was studying... Just kidding, I really have been.

Anyway, there isn't much to tell. I just feel that I have been slacking in my writing, and I want to make it up. Unfortunately, there isn't much to tell.

Which is why I may start discussing politics...


Just kidding, I wouldn't do that. I might lose my non-profit status... ;) But if Luke Skywalker was running, I would vote for him.

1 comment:

  1. man, i don't even know what i was thinking the other day. of course i'm voting for john mccain. this william ayers stuff has jogged my memory a little bit and reminded me that obama is a straight up communist. sure, i think we need health care reform and more pro-labor stances, but mccain's just liberal enough to get some of those things done without having to be our "dear leader" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54tjbgJmLFg

    ReplyDelete