Micro-Blog-a-Thon

Friday, October 3, 2008

KEY PLAY!!!

I have been busy. Way too busy to write. In fact, way too busy to sleep! Just kidding. I just keep forgetting about it. : -\

Anyway, things are good. I mean, I'm spending another Friday night at the medical school, but that's nothing new... This time, its pharmacology. I'm hoping that if I work on my pharm., I'll end up with a good harvest. (zing....!)

Not to mention the cardiology or the pathology, or the physical diagnosis... As a matter of fact, for the first time so far (I'm sure there will be many, many more), I have to go into the hospital on Sunday. So, so much for the 3-day weekend they said they were giving us to "study". I've got to see patients. Which isn't bad, it just means I can't be studying then...

So, there you have it. Just another exciting day in the life... on the bright side, I got a new license plate today!

Plus, tomorrow is Saturday, which means a lot more...



KEY PLAYS!!!!!!!

P.S., I finally got a camera phone this summer, and I love it (see picture above), mostly because I always have it with me. If you also have a camera phone, I recommend reading this article, about how to take better pictures with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment