Micro-Blog-a-Thon

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Why DO they call it Wednesday, anyway?

This evening I played in (I think) the last regular season game of our flag football schedule (I pay really close attention...). Fortunately we won, which means that (I think) we've made the playoffs. We're 3-1 for sure, so hopefully that's good enough to get us in. We're already way better than last year (0-4 maybe, I just know it was bad), and possibly the best team that the med school has ever fielded in the Graduate/Faculty/Staff league. So, that was good.

In addition to playing football (by the way, it was really cold at the game, and I think my feet may have experienced Reynaud's phenomenon--or do I just have sophomore medical student syndrome?), I've had to get back in the studying mode. Which is OK, since learning is kind of my main responsibility.

At any rate, there's not too much else to tell. I was in the hospital today, and we didn't see anyone with it, but we did discuss my favorite disease of all time, situs inversus, where all the organs are on the opposite side.

Well, that's just about all I've got for today. I hope everyone's enjoying the cold weather as much as me, and I want to announce that I had to scrape my car windows for the first time this morning.

In addition, I'd like to point out the AWFUL punctuation in this post (oh, I know), and make everyone aware of my distaste for grammar, and the fact that I don't really trust English teachers :)

1 comment:

  1. what beef do you have with english teachers? you know i'm majoring in english education, don't you? how heart-wrenching to know that you will never trust me.

    ReplyDelete