Micro-Blog-a-Thon

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Playoffs?!?

Once again, its been too long since I wrote anything...In the days since then, I've been pretty busy. I mean, with Halloween, the Election, the pretending to study studying, it all takes its toll.

Anyway, I for one am absolutely thrilled that this elestion's over. It was just like a huge cloud hanging over our collective soul head (and by that I mean I was sick of the campaign ads), and I'm glad we can move on now.

Anyway, in other news, my flag football team lost our playoff game (playoffs?!?, don't talk about playoffs!!!) tonight, so thus ends my career as a flag football player at Notre Dame.

In any case, there isn't much more to tell. Therefore (and remember, any time you see the word "therefore", you've got to ask what it's there for), I will cut this entry short.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I saw that I totally ignored your facebook messages... Well, my FireFox tab was not blinking, so don't blame me.

    I'm playing the banjo in the pit for CN's production of Oklahoma this weekend. It's going to be righteous.

    ReplyDelete