Micro-Blog-a-Thon

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Nobody Panic!

I doubt anyone actually would panic over this... I realize that I don't always write so much in here, and when I do, it all seems to be about the same things. Unfortunately, that's just the nature of my life--I do the same type of thing almost all the time. However, in an effort to make your reading and viewing experience a little bit better, I have started what can only be described as a "photoblog". As of now, Nate and I are the only contributors. The plan is to post interesting pictures every few days, and write a little bit about them, and hopefully have a little bit of fun in the process. If you want to check it out, you can find "The Great, Fun, Times" here. If anybody is interested in being a contributor, let me know (the more the merrier!). Anyway, I just wanted to let everyone know what I'm up to here on the world wide web.

No comments:

Post a Comment