Micro-Blog-a-Thon

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Well, today has been quite the day... I spent a little while this morning, um, studying (yes I know it's break, but I have a board exam this spring!), and this afternoon, we went in to Fort Wayne to buy some things. Since we've had this giant ice-storm, there was a little bit of ice on the roads, and there were some places where the power was out. Anyway, I've remembered why I've always loved hated shopping... there were all these people all over, and they were all getting in my way, and they were all mad about something, and I think they wanted to fight. And for some reason, they were all huge people.


Speaking of Hoosiers, or more specifically, Colts, they imploded the RCA dome today, which is pretty exciting.

So there you have it. That's been pretty much the day in a nutshell. And tonight, I plan on watching the Mummy 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment