Micro-Blog-a-Thon

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Be It Resolved...

I know for a fact that I left you all hanging by a thread when I said that I would be coming up with my new year's resolutions. In an effort to not be rude, I have done just that. In reality, I only have a few resolutions, I think this song sort of sums up my real feelings about new year's resolutions. Anyway here goes:
  1. Don't fail out of school.
  2. Don't fail out of school.
  3. Don't fail out of school.
It's a little like Fight Club, I know. But I think these are good goals to have. I'm also thinking about getting my new 2009 calendar from Despair.com, which I'm hoping will keep me somewhat depressed well grounded all through the new year.

At any rate, I'm drawing my last-ever Christmas break to a close, and trying to do everything that I always want to do but never have time to do before Monday, when Medical Genetics lecture starts at 8am bright and early (can't wait!).

To conclude, like many of you, I have high hopes for the new year. For me anyway, 2008 was like a roller-coaster ride of excitement, boredom, some really good times, and some not-so-good times--all-in-all though, I had a really good year. I'm hoping for another great one in 2009 (knock on wood), or at least some good stories...

No comments:

Post a Comment