Micro-Blog-a-Thon

Friday, January 9, 2009

I (heart) Lungs

Well, its almost been a week that I've been back in class, and to be honest, it feels like a lot longer. I really enjoyed all the time off, but I have a feeling that it wasn't the greatest thing for my so-called work ethic. But on the positive side, I don't think I'll have any more of those kinds of breaks in the action for awhile, so just as soon as I can get myself back into the grind of studying my life away, I should be good-to-go for quite some time.

In the past week, I've spent practically all my time doing something related to lungs. We're in the pulmonology section of almost every course that I have right now, so I'm huffing and puffing my way through that. To be honest, it's not all that easy to get a gasp grasp on it all...

3 comments:

  1. well matt, i hope you're staying healthy and not eating too much ralveoli *groan* with all this stress. right, anyway, if you work hard and get on TV and work up your own cute little segment like all the best doctors do, maybe you can become surgeon general someday! (I was personally gunning for Dr. Oz, but whatever. Oprah's not going to take this you know.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate your punning remarks, but you lost me with the part about Oprah and Dr. Oz... care to elaborate?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, dr. oz is another celebrity doc. he's on oprah all the time, she sort of promotes him or whatever. or at least that's what the people who actually watch oprah tell me. not that i ever watch it. ever.

    ReplyDelete