Micro-Blog-a-Thon

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Trust me... ...I'm a med student!

At this time I believe it is my duty to finally write another post... Well, I've been busy. You guessed it... studying... The new semester is in full swing, and come to think of it, it isn't all that new anymore. As a matter of fact, its almost been a month. And come to think of it, this is my last semester of going to lecture AKA "the preclinical years". Starting this June 15th, I'll be roaming around the hospitals of Indianapolis in my short white coat, seeing patients, trying not to look dumb in front of my attendings, and, um... saving lives...? I can't wait. But there's a ton of stuff I've got to do before then, including passing all my classes for the semester, not losing my mind in the process, studying for the USMLE (United States Medical Licensing Exam) Step 1 (there are three steps), taking the USMLE Step 1, finalizing my plans for housing in Indianapolis, moving to Indianapolis, and again, not losing my mind in the process. So, that's the plan. It's gonna be great!

In all of this craziness, I hope to keep my sense of humor, which I exercise regularly whilst reading Dinosaur Comics. And no, the title has nothing to do with anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment