Micro-Blog-a-Thon

Saturday, January 31, 2009

What in the world is in that bag, what'chu got in that bag?

As I walked from my car to the house tonight coming home from studying at the medical school, it became very clear; I carry around WAY too much stuff. Walking in, I had in my hands/on my back/under my arm/I considered holding in my teeth: my bookbag, my bag of medical tools, my gym bag for working out, my dress-clothes for going to the clinic today, and my keys. I realize, I don't paint that dramatic a picture. However, I bring it up just to give you all a little insight into the REAL life of Matt...


Which is what you were all dying to get, I'm sure. While some "bloggers" would start waxing their cars poetic about life, I refuse to do so. I just felt like writing something!

P.S. Bonus points if you know where the title of this post came from (no googling allowed...).

1 comment: