Micro-Blog-a-Thon

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Speed Dating

So... last night I took part in "speed dating"!

WHAT?!?


Yeah, that's what I said, but it really wasn't what you're thinking. It was actually "Specialty Speed Dating", which means that the AMA folks at my campus got a bunch of docs from all different specialties to come to this hotel on the ND campus and talk to us (the med students), in a format similar (so I'm told) to speed dating. So, basically we just talked to them for about 5 minutes each, and then went on our merry way. Anyway, I thought it was pretty beneficial, and I got hear hear all the reasons that I should go into basically every single medical specialty there is. Unfortunately, this does not make deciding what to go into all that much easier.

But I did get a free pen, so... that was good.

Well, that's my story, and I'm stickin' to it. Have an absolutely wonderful Thursday. I know I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment