Micro-Blog-a-Thon

Monday, February 16, 2009

Achoo!

Just for the record, I'm still at it. I've been enjoying the wonders of pedigrees for the last several days in a row. Which means, of course, that I've got a Medical Genetics exam coming up.

Of course, I spend basically all my waking moments thinking about medicine, and even when I'm not studying, I'm still thinking and reading about it (I just can't get away no matter how hard I try!!), and because of that, I came across this article about not blowing your nose when you've got a cold. They did a study, with a CT scan and everything. I read the research article (there's a link in the NY Times page) and they used CT scans and everything. They also cited a study that found that the average person blows their nose 45 times in the first 3 days they have a cold (who knew?)...

So, basically, this may put Kleenex out of business!

No comments:

Post a Comment