Micro-Blog-a-Thon

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Once again, it's been awhile since I wrote anything last. I've been keeping busy, of course. I am pleased to announce that spring looks like it's finally gotten to South Bend! It did snow once last week, but I think that was just a fluke... Anyway, speaking of snow in South Bend, I have finally gotten my rotation schedule for this upcoming year, and I am mostly happy with my schedule. Except for the one thing--I've been planning on doing my Family Medicine clerkship here in South Bend, because there aren't enough spots to have everyone do that rotation in Indy, and I don't want to get get sent to just some random town in Indiana (plus, I've met some of the family medicine folks here in town, and they seem nice enough, so win-win, I guess)--I'm doing the family medicine clerkship in January... so, it's looking like I'll be spending at least part of another winter in South Bend enjoying mother nature's greatest gift: lake effect snow.

Oh, and check this out. It's the greatest thing to hit YouTube since "the bat-fetcher-trick with my teeth!"

No comments:

Post a Comment