Micro-Blog-a-Thon

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Freak-out mode

That's what I've entered. My step 1 exam is scheduled for just a few weeks away, the semester is over, and all I've got going on is studying for one exam. Ordinarily that might be a good thing, but the reason I'm in 'freak-out mode' is because the testable material is ALL OF MEDICINE! So, you can imagine my, um, distress.

Actually, it's not quite as bad as I've made it sound. I mean, its not like I don't know what I'm doing. And all this studying I've got to do has opened up the door for some really hard-core procrastination. For example, I downloaded Windows 7 and installed is "virtually", after I learned how. I've done some serious cleaning. I'm writing in my blog right now. I've discovered my keyboard (piano variety) is MIDI compatible. I may hook it up to my computer. Clearly all of this will be on the test.

The one thing that I haven't done is buy anything. That's probably good, considering I'm a bit in the red (thank you, Direct Loans).

No comments:

Post a Comment