Micro-Blog-a-Thon

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Hoops (and jumping through them)

Good heavens, its been awhile!

Tomorrow, I have my last final of second year!!! The last hoop to jump through before Step 1. Which is the last one before third year.  Maybe if this all doesn't work out, I could go join the circus.

I won't wax poetic. I'm not much of a poet, although I have been known to speak in iambic pentameter or limerick rhyme, from time to time (not just then, though).

Just a few random thoughts about professional sports, then, before I call it a night:
  1. Kobe should have gotten a foul
  2. Thanks, Manny--I always knew you had it in you
  3. Why won't Brett Favre just retire for good (and stay retired) so he can replace John Madden?! (or would that cause a problem with the space-time-continuum?)
Wow, this has been disjointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment