Micro-Blog-a-Thon

Friday, September 11, 2009

Busy day...

So, I'm just spending another exciting day at the hospital, trying to keep busy, which is actually harder than it might seem. When not in operations, and if there's no new peole coming in to the hospital, there really isn't all that much for me to do once I've gotten all my progress notes and everything written...

Well, besides try to be productive, and study, of course... Which is, of course, what I ought to be doing right now.

But alas, I'm gearing up for an exciting night of trauma call, so maybe I shouldn't use up ALL of my brainpower this morning. That's my justification, at least.

My motto is; time you enjoy wasting isn't really wasted time...

Ok, ok, I guess it's time to leave my dream world where I've got no responsibilities, and go see if there's anything I need to go do.

No comments:

Post a Comment