Micro-Blog-a-Thon

Sunday, September 20, 2009

The weekend is over, and I'm not gonna lie, I could use another one already! I spent the majority of my day off studying or trying to study, and now I think I'd like to spend about 72 hours in a row asleep before going back to the hospital.

To be real though, I can't wait to start another week of learning all there is to know about writing TPN prescriptions and getting "pimped" by surgeons. Oh yeah, I get to do all that, plus making little kids cry when doing physical exams... always a highlight of anyone's day.

In other news, I finally got my approval to do a forensic pathology rotation... all those reruns of Law and Order I've watched are about to pay off!!

1 comment:

  1. The only thing to know about TPN = insert PICC line, Start hyperal w/ Rx to dose ;-)

    ReplyDelete