Micro-Blog-a-Thon

Monday, October 12, 2009

Kids these days...

Here's the update: I'm doing my month of inpatient pediatrics. I'm on the pulmonary (lungs...) team. Oh, by the way, have you ever heard of swine flu? In addition to that, I'll be spending the rest of the month learning all of intricacies of taking care of kids with pneumonia, cystic fibrosis, asthma, etc. Can't wait!

At any rate, this clerkship is a bit more laid back than surgery, meaning, getting there WAY later in the morning, and leaving WAY earlier at night. Meaning now I have time to do things like eat, sleep, work out, study, and pay bills. Hooray! But seriously, third year has 3 "blocks", and I've finished the so-called "hardest" one.

Unfortunately, I ain't got much to write about beside school. Just trying to learn what I can, avoid going too crazy in the process, and also figure out what I want to be when I grow up

Also, I've learned that some of you are possibly related to the inventor of potato chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment