Micro-Blog-a-Thon

Friday, November 13, 2009

Earlier today I finished my week-long stint in the newborn infant nursery, where I was supposed to learn how to take care of the medical issues that newborn babies have. Mostly I spent the week learning how to do a good "check up" for a newborn baby, and trying to dress and undress babies.

What else did I learn in the past week? Well, for one thing, I learned that baby clothes are weird! How am I supposed to get those things on and off a baby?!

I'm just about done with my whole pediatrics experience, just another week and a half, and one of those national final exams to go, and then I'm off to South Bend and the wide world of forensic pathology! In an aside, if anyone ever suggests that you watch the movie "Pathology", don't.

So there you have it. To recap, baby clothes are confusing...

No comments:

Post a Comment