Micro-Blog-a-Thon

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Au jus...

Been back in South Bend for a few days, getting settled in, trying to get into the pathology swing of things for my Forensic Pathology rotation, and definitely liking the hours so far... went in at 9 am today, and not 'til noon tomorrow! (What is this, some kind of vacation or something?!)

So, most of what I'm doing for the month will be attending autopsies (only one so far), and learning all about how to do them, and also attempting to get a research paper published... ouch... oh, and did I mention studying?

At any rate, in addition to all the studying, I've decided that since I'm studying forensics, I should go ahead and read Crime and Punishment, while listening to this song, err... I mean this one on repeat.

I've also decided that while I'm in town I may as well stop in and give the higher-ups my two cents about who should replace Charlie Weiss... since I've got so much clout around here...

No comments:

Post a Comment