Micro-Blog-a-Thon

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Guess who's back, back again...

As usual, it's been too long since I posted an update. Earlier today I made the journey back to Indianapolis, having finished my clinic duties in South Bend. Now, I've got a day off tomorrow, which will be entirely spent studying for my family medicine final exam on Friday (can't wait!).

As you might expect, I have a hard time talking or writing for more than three words in a row without making a music reference so here we go... as I pulled back into the city today I kept hearing this song playing over and over in my head. I have no idea why it's called that, but I think we can all agree it is the antithesis of an epic fail. Which as we all know would be an epic win. Oh, and it also sounds kind of epic in general.

And while we're on the topic, I was thinking. (Dangerous, I know) Anyway, at my school, the grades you can get are "pass", "high pass", "honors", and "fail". I think there should be an "epic fail" category, reserved only for those students who do something so egregious that words normal people use can't express it. Like accidentally burning down a hospital, or defibrillating your attending on rounds or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment