Micro-Blog-a-Thon

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Still doing Family Medicine. Enjoying most of it, except all the studying.
Hardest parts? Patients with ADHD, depression, and anxiety
Funniest? When I'm almost finished seeing a patient, I always ask if they have "other complaints or concerns", in hopes of not missing something they forgot to tell me. There's a lot of older folks in the practice I'm at, and a surprising number of them say something like, "well, I've got some complaints about society in general", or "yeah, the government".
Most unexpected? My preceptor keeps his puppy in a cage in his office all day.

Anyway, I can't think of any more.

1 comment:

  1. Why are ADHD, depression, and anxiety the hardest? That brings me to my next question, do you get to do any psychiatry?

    ReplyDelete