Micro-Blog-a-Thon

Monday, September 10, 2007

It's like bringing a knife to a gunfight

Today was Sunday. More studying all day, and I still feel like I got nowhere. No worries though, I just have a quiz tomorrow morning... I think if someone was to ask me how I felt about studying anatomy, I would say that when I study anatomy, it's like bringing a knife to a gunfight. It's just hard.

On the positive side of life, canine rabies has been eliminated from the US (recently announced). So, booyah. I think you can still get it from bats though. Which kind of sucks, cause a couple of weeks ago there was a bat flying around in my apartment. So maybe I have rabies now... That wouldn't be fun. I can still drink water though, so probably not. Anyways... That's about all I've got to say. Sianara

No comments:

Post a Comment