Micro-Blog-a-Thon

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Dissection, or Dissec-FUN?

Today, I really got into my dissection. I really enjoyed it. I can't say that I know everything perfectly, but I got to trace some nerves and things, and--though that may sound boring, or strange--I really liked it. It just gave me a sense of competence. In this case, it was following nerves that I was trying to do. But some other time, maybe it will be something else. It is hard to explain what I was feeling, but it was good.

So, I know that I passed my "wet" lab exam, but I don't know how I did on my written multiple choice exam yet. I do know, however, that the class average was a 66%. Passing is 70%, so... yeah, probably most of us failed. But we shall see.

So, as I was driving home tonight, it occurred to me just how close to school I live, and how great that is. It's really just a 5 minute drive. I walked to the football game this weekend, and that took me past the medical school building, and it took me about 25 minutes to walk there from home. It's great.

Alright, well, its time for bed, and hopefully I'll have more crazy dreams (I've been having really crazy dreams recently, in case anyone cares).

No comments:

Post a Comment